Wednesday, December 18, 2013

blueberry + chocolate cupcakes: blueberries, chocolate, ganache, and a sprinkling of unicorn dust, I'm sure. I made these years ago for a friend's birthday. They looked lovely, and they're so... fresh looking even though it's chocolate, which doesn't exactly scream fresh to me.

Go blue: The benefits of blueberries
Go blue: The benefits of blueberries

Download whole gallery
10 Health Benefits of Lemon Water
10 Health Benefits of Lemon Water

Download whole gallery
blueberry + chocolate cupcakes: blueberries, chocolate, ganache, and a sprinkling of unicorn dust, I'm sure. I made these years ago for a friend's birthday. They looked lovely, and they're so... fresh looking even though it's chocolate, which doesn't exactly scream fresh to me.
blueberry + chocolate cupcakes: blueberries, chocolate, ganache, and a sprinkling of unicorn dust, I'm sure.  I made these years ago for a friend's birthday. They looked lovely, and they're so... fresh looking even though it's chocolate, which doesn't exactly scream fresh to me.

Download whole gallery
Canned pears, fresh blueberries, and yogurt popsicles
Canned pears, fresh blueberries, and yogurt popsicles

Download whole gallery
sometimes it's a REALLY tough call!
sometimes it's a REALLY tough call!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment