Thursday, December 19, 2013

Drinking celery for better health - I'd take out the spinach, apple and ice personally. Spinach needs to be heated for one to benefit from all of it's wonderful nutrients, I would replace with kale or another leafy green, apple's raise one's blood sugar and the ice is unnecessary if the berries used are frozen.

Basil health benefits
Basil health benefits

Download whole gallery
Drinking celery for better health - I'd take out the spinach, apple and ice personally. Spinach needs to be heated for one to benefit from all of it's wonderful nutrients, I would replace with kale or another leafy green, apple's raise one's blood sugar and the ice is unnecessary if the berries used are frozen.
Drinking celery for better health - I'd take out the spinach, apple and ice personally. Spinach needs to be heated for one to benefit from all of it's wonderful nutrients, I would replace with kale or another leafy green, apple's raise one's blood sugar and the ice is unnecessary if the berries used are frozen.

Download whole gallery
Kim's Healthy Eats
Kim's Healthy Eats

Download whole gallery
I looked forever to find this!! I knew I had just seen it on my dash. This is for the girl who sent an ask about breakfast ideas (look, you ...
I looked forever to find this!! I knew I had just seen it on my dash. This is for the girl who sent an ask about breakfast ideas (look, you ...

Download whole gallery
Nurse-Phone-Call
Nurse-Phone-Call

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment