Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lemon Ginger Detox Drink. Lemon Ginger Detox Drink, I do this when I feel like Iam getting a cold also, but put water in a kettle and cut the ginger in small pieces and let it boil than squeeze a lemon and add raw honey. This has helped fight off colds for me.


Download whole gallery
Health Benefits of Flax Seeds
Health Benefits of Flax Seeds

Download whole gallery
Lemon Ginger Detox Drink. Lemon Ginger Detox Drink, I do this when I feel like Iam getting a cold also, but put water in a kettle and cut the ginger in small pieces and let it boil than squeeze a lemon and add raw honey. This has helped fight off colds for me.
Lemon Ginger Detox Drink.  Lemon Ginger Detox Drink, I do this when I feel like Iam getting a cold also, but put water in a kettle and cut the ginger in small pieces and let it boil than squeeze a lemon and add raw honey. This has helped fight off colds for me.

Download whole gallery
10 Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
10 Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water

Download whole gallery
The Importance of Family Medical History and Your Health
The Importance of Family Medical History and Your Health

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment